Full Time - Exempt
AndHealth is a healthcare technology company created to help people reverse chronic disease. We are driven by the goal of making world-class specialty care accessible and affordable to all. We partner with health systems, community health centers, plans, and employers to remove barriers to care to ensure all people have access to the care they deserve.
We are looking for Nurse Practitioners to play an important role at AndHealth. A Nurse Practitioner’s responsibilities include helping with all aspects of patient care, including diagnosis, treatments, and consultations. They know there is no single solution when it comes to patient care. If you enjoy working in a collaborative environment and with all aspects of patient care, please share your past related experience along with your application.
What you’ll do in the role:
- Create personalized treatment plans for patients and work directly with patients in implementing their care plan.
- Utilize and support a detailed clinical treatment protocol developed and updated by the AndHealth team.
- Review health coach managed cases and provide feedback on health coach created treatment plans for patients
- Assess medication readiness/eligibility and manage medications as appropriate for patients.
- Order and interpret laboratory testing as needed.
- Review and oversee patient progress; engage with coaches to coordinate care for patients; and review progress during clinical rounds and serve as clinical escalation point for coaches and other care team members outside of regularly scheduled medical appointments.
- Collaborate with other providers internal and external to AndHealth to ensure patients have access to the care necessary to reverse their chronic disease.
Education & Licensure Requirements:
- Nurse Practitioners degree is required
- Specialization in Dermatology or Rheumatology is preferred
Other Skills or Qualifications:
- You are an NP with experience in family medicine, neurology, internal medicine, integrative medicine, or primary care.
- You have demonstrated excellent written/verbal communication skills and are comfortable managing patient relationships remotely using telehealth technology.
- You understand the importance of documentation, are comfortable working with an EHR, and are willing to provide details needed to demonstrate clinical outcomes.
- You are excited to create new models of care that may be different from a traditional healthcare model, and build an evidence base for our model of care.
- You have active, unrestricted license(s) and are open to the company securing additional state licenses for you.
- You have a history of delivering outcomes to patients through various treatment modalities.
- You believe many chronic diseases can be reversed through a root cause approach, and are excited about helping patients treat their root cause in addition to managing symptoms.
- You are excited by technology and innovation and thrive on working within an innovative care model.
- You are willing to go above and beyond to provide the best experience possible for the patient.
- You have a desire to do amazing things for patients and provider partners, so they trust and count on you to be a partner in their healthcare delivery, or a provider of their treatment.
Here’s what we’d like to offer you:
- Equal investment and support for our people and patients.
- A fun and ambitious start-up environment with a culture that takes on big things, takes risks, and learns quickly.
- The ability to demonstrate creativity, innovation, and conscientiousness, and find joy in working together.
- A team of highly skilled, incredibly kind, and welcoming employees, every one of whom has something unique to offer.
- We know that the overall success of our business is a collaborative effort, and we strive to provide ongoing opportunities for our employees to learn and grow, both personally and professionally.
- Full-time employees are eligible to participate in our benefits package which includes Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance, Company, and Paid time off, Short- and Long-Term Disability, and more.
Health Center Requirements: (may be required) – Remove if not applicable.
- (PPD) TB Skin Test - Proof of negative TB skin test within the last 12 months.
- (MMR) Measles, Mumps and Rubella or A Blood Titer proving immunity.
- Varicella - (2) documented doses or A Blood Titer proving.
- Hep B3 Series.
- (Flu) Influenza-required.
- COVID Vaccine.
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.