AndHealth is a healthcare technology company created to help people reverse chronic disease. We are driven by the goal of making world-class specialty care accessible and affordable to all. We partner with health systems, community health centers, plans, and employers to remove barriers to care to ensure all people have access to the care they deserve.
We are looking for a Patient Navigator to play an important role at AndHealth. In this role, you’ll help guide the patients through their journey with AndHealth with the ultimate goal of creating incredible health outcomes and ensuring they receive the care needed to live a healthier life. You’ll work across the Care team with our Physicians, Nurses, Health Coaches, and Patient Services team, as well as provide feedback to our product team on how to best deliver a "wow" experience.
- Build a deep understanding of relevant internal policies, tools and workflows.
- Maintain a timely record of all communications regarding patient scheduling, referrals, and care in the EHR, App, and Partner EHR.
- Schedule coaching calls, physician appointments, and lab visits.
- Own the ordering and delivery of materials needed for a program, including supplements and other curated materials.
- Ensure accurate and timely collection of baseline metrics to measure outcomes.
- Ensure appropriate medications can be filled at patients' preferred pharmacy or suitable alternative.
- Become an expert and deeply understand the patient journey.
- Assisting with all aspects of prescription fulfillment including prior authorization processes and patient assistance programs.
- Maintain the clinical care team calendar, including patient and non-patient related time.
- Assist in resolving vendor and product-related issues while documenting processes that reflect resolution.
- Assist Clinical Leadership with processing payments for contractors, vendors, and business-related expenses.
- Other responsibilities based on business needs.
- Passion for bringing the AndHealth programs to those who need it most.
- You strive to “wow” in each interaction, both with patients and your colleagues.
- A strong sense of ownership and ability to take initiative to make each patient’s experience better than the last.
- A builder’s mentality and willingness to create a process where needed along with follow-through on those processes.
- Ability to thrive in change and quickly adapt to evolving processes to help improve the patient and care team experience continuously.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to successfully handle multiple things at once.
- You bring a servant-leadership approach to your interaction with everyone.
- You are energetic, positive, kind, and help make working at AndHealth fun.
- You are comfortable with technology and learning new systems.
- You thrive when collaborating with others from multiple organizations.
Here’s what we’d like to offer you:
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.